This is a webinar.
If you prefer to attend in-person, please click here to register for the in-person event.
This presentation will discuss an update of alternative fuels including outlook for the market. What will the future fuel mix look like? An introduction to the different future alternative fuels, Methanol, LNG, LPG, Ethane and ammonia, which MAN ES engines can burn. Dual fuel engine development, Otto cycle (low pressure) engine for LNG, ME-GA introduction, and ammonia engine introduction.
Michael Jeppesen, Promotion Manager, MAN Energy Solutions
Michael Jeppesen obtained a Master of Business degree in August 2017, “The Blue MBA” within Shipping & Logistics from Copenhagen Business School. Further, he holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering obtained from Copenhagen Teknikum University in 1989.
- Joined MAN Diesel's Two-Stroke Promotion & Customer Support Department in July 2010 and was appointed Promotion Manager. Presently responsible for Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Monaco, Switzerland, Croatia, Bulgaria and Israel.
- Manager for MAN Diesel's Two-Stroke Maintenance Tools Department 2005-2010.
- Section manager for MAN Diesel's Two Stroke PrimeServ Diesel, Technical Service Department 2003-2005.
- Project manager for BWSC, dealing with diesel power plants for Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor 2001-2003.
- Superintendent engineer for MAN Diesel's Two-Stroke Operation Department, specialist within cylinder condition 1991-2001.
- Project engineer for MAN Diesel's Two Stroke Installation Department 1989-1991.
Cost for Webinar:
Members: FREE Non-Members: US $25.00