Journal of Ship Production and Design
- NEW! Online Only List: $345
- List (Print and Online Bundle): $360.00
- International List (Print and Online Bundle): $390.00
- NEW! Online Only Member: Free!
- Members Domestic (Print and Online Bundle): $80.00
- Members International (Print and Online Bundle): $100.00
Original and Timely technical papers addressing problems of shipyard techniques and production of merchant and naval ships appear in this quarterly publication. Since its inception, the Journal of Ship Production and Design (formerly the Journal of Ship Production) has been a forum for peer-reviewed, professionally edited papers from academic and industry sources. As such, it has influenced the worldwide development of ship production engineering as a fully qualified professional discipline. The expanded scope seeks papers in additional areas, specifically ship design, including design for production, plus other marine technology topics, such as ship operations, shipping economic, and safety. Each issue contains a well-rounded selection of technical papers relevant to marine professionals.
Journal of Ship Production and Design is free online to all SNAME members. To access the journal, click on "View Previous Issues (Volume 26 to present)" and log in using your SNAME username and password.